Saturday, February 27, 2010

Home Business Step 1 my business is Sheepskin you can do Anyrthing



Well its time I started my series on starting your own business like I did.  Im going to go through the good and the bad.  There are all kinds of businesses you can go into so start by thinking about things you are good at, hobbies, past jobs ect.  If you are like me then you can't think of a thing!! I was totally stumped!  I just felt like giving up.  I fish, boat a little, I like guns, but I didn't feel like I knew enough enough any of it to make a business out of it.  Then I learned about the massive amount of people on the internet and better than that I started to think about how many people there are out there buying everyday !!  I started feeling like I could find a product somewhere and make a online business work :)   I just didn't know how much work I had ahead of me!  Tomorrow Ill start going through the process you need to go through to do the same thing Im doing.  Ive paid close to $10,000 for all the information Im going to give here in this blog. So I ask you to follow me and save yourself a lot of time and money!  While you are at It go and check out my sheepskin seat cover site and see if you can find things I need to change.  Feel free to give my link to friends that may be interested in my products also.

No comments: