Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sheepskin Seat Covers - Funny Things People Do !

As everyone knows - Im very passionate about Sheepskin.  Especially sheepskin seat covers.  I have recently decided to add a cpl of new products to the sheepskin products that I sell.  Ive mentioned them before, but they are worth mentioning again.  The new sheepskin car seat cushion and motorcycle seat covers.  The motorcycle covers are $90.00 a pair - that is driver and passenger seats and $45.00 just for the driver. These are custom made too.

Now ive been informed that its good to throw something funny out there every now and again - so here you go :)

Now this doesn't have anything to do with sheepskin, but what does it mean ??

Make sure you come and see me at  seat sheepskin covers  If you know anyone that may be interested in any sheepskin products just let them know and I will help them. You can always Email me at Support@SeatSheepskinCovers or
Call 843-882-Seat (7328)    any time :)

2 comments:

Mustang Key Ring said...

HEY its very funny.

saddlesinc said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Seat Cover Manufacturers in Bangalore

Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers in India