Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seat Sheepskin Covers - Im Being Lazy Today !

OK so for a few days Im gonna do a little different posting than usual :)  You all know I love Sheepskin.  I think its one of the best natural products nature has to offer us!

Today I got to reading on some different uses for sheepskin.  I ride a motorcycle and I am fixing to order a sheepskin seat cover from myself for my motorcycle :)~  Why order from someone else when I got them myself right ?   Anyway I was doing some research on how to do different things with the sheepskin, so I could be different. I think I found the solution.   Here is my next product I gonna be putting on my site.  LOL
Doesn't it look so comfortable :)~

Gets great gas mileage too !

Ok seriously Im gonna get into the motorcycle side of things.  Im gonna do some testing and see how things go.  If a Sheepskin Cover can handle my all weather bike riding then it can handle anything !

See you next time :)

Make sure you come and see me at  seat sheepskin covers  If you know anyone that may be interested in any sheepskin products just let them know I can help them. You can always Email me at Support@SeatSheepskinCovers or
Call 843-882-Seat (7328)    any time :)

3 comments:

saddlesinc said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Seat Cover Manufacturers in Bangalore

Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers in India


Mark's Auto Trim said...

Amazing wow!! I really appreciate your work. Thanks for the valuable information! Motorcycle seat repair Oshawa Ontario
Seat covers in Oshawa Ontario

Mark's Auto Trim said...

This post is such a great and useful,it was recommended to my by a friend. Thanks for sharing!! Motorcycle seat repair Oshawa Ontario
Convertible top Oshawa Ontario