Wednesday, January 6, 2010

seat Car Covers - Don't make the same mistake I did.




So it was time for me to get some protection for my seat car covers. I looked around and around finally finding some nice ready made covers at the local auto parts store.
  • They were made just for my Truck.
  • I purchased these car seat covers made to fit my Truck.
  • To my surprise they didn't even come close to fitting properly.
  • This is what put me on the journey to finding : Great Quality and good fitting Seat Car Covers.
In the next few post I will take you along my journey that's gotten me to where I am today. Come with me as I go from looking for seat covers to being a business owner for a product that found me instead of me finding it.

In the meantime feel free to look me up at seat sheepskin covers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to see a picture of the ready made seat covers. I'm interested because I've had the same problem.