Friday, January 8, 2010

Seat Car Covers - How to find the right car seat covers




The first mistake I made trying to find Seat Car Covers was going to a store. I went all around, looking at the local discount retailers as well as hardware stores. I finally went to Autozone and found some covers that stated that they fit my Full Size GMC Truck.

  • I thought WOW these are great and under $100 dollars !!
  • Happily I paid for these great seat car covers.
  • I got home with A smile on my face :)
  • Immediately I started putting my seat car covers on my seats.
Now here is where I started running into problems :(  Finding seat car covers for your car can be difficult if you are not careful.

  1. Remember just about all vehicles have different kinds of seats.
  2. If you try a one size fits all solution - unless you are very very lucky they will not fit properly.
  3. Lets be realistic about the material these store bought seats are made from. They will protect for a while but will tear and wear much quicker than a quality cover.
  4. Even if you go with the cheap store bought covers you will pay more because they will have to be replaced on a regular bases.
Next I will show you picture proof of why the one size fits all solution can be a big mistake.




Increase your website traffic with AutomaticSiteMap.com

1 comment:

car covers said...

The shady spot under a tree may look like a welcome spot to park your vehicle. However, with nuts, berries, sap, pollen, not to mention the roosting birds, parking under a tree can wreak havoc on your vehicle. A car cover can