Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seat Car Covers - Pictures where the covers fit incorrectly



Ok here are the seat covers that I purchased for my truck.  My truck has the seat belts built into the seat.  I didn't know at the time that this causes a automatic need for Tailor Made Seat Covers.  Also I have arm rest that are integrated into the seats.  As you can see - even though the seat covers have a place for the seat belt to go through. The seat belts have torn the seat covers up in a very short amount of time.  Also check out the arm rest on the passenger seat. These seat covers have a zipper on the arm rest side that you can zip up if you don't want to use your arm rest.  I love my arm rest so I have to keep them zipped down.  This really looks terrible.  I was so miserable with the way these covers looked, but I didn't know what to do.

No comments: