Monday, March 8, 2010

Car Seat Covers - Sheepskin Is a Wise Choice!



After the man in the Cadillac drove off I never stopped thinking about how good those Sheepskin seats felt.  I looked and looked locally for somebody that sold them. I couldn't find any anywhere.  In fact most people I asked about them acted like - Why in the would would you want Sheepskin Seat Covers?  They just didn't know!  If people knew how Sheepskin feels - Everybody would want a set for there car or truck!!

I called around to the larger cities around my area and still struck out.  Finally I put the idea of getting Sheepskin Seat Covers in my vehicle behind me.  Still everywhere I went I kept my eyes looking for them. It was years later that I finally found some Sheepskin.  Now you think that is good - don't you?  Well just because you find something doesn't mean that it is good.  Because now was when the learning process started.

I was in a town in Tennessee on vacation when I found a auto parts shop that had some Sheepskin Covers for sale.  I though WOW!!  They were $150.00 a set of universal fit Sheepskin covers.  Well my car was home because we had taken a friends car so I couldn't put them on at that time.

I bought these with excitement to say the least!  I couldn't wait to get home to get these babies on my seats :)  When I got home and tried to put them on my seats I was so disappointed!   These covers wouldn't even come close to fitting my seats.  They were buckled up everywhere and looked terrible!  I had to cut them in places to get them to fit over my seats!  I ended up giving them to my dog - Well at least the dog was happy :)

Your experience doesn't have to be this way. In fact your experience can be a great one :) Just visit me at Seat Sheepskin Covers  And don't hesitate to call me.  I will be the person you talk to :)  You can always email me at support@seatsheepskincovers.com

No comments: