Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sheepskin Once Again Someone Thinks Its Hot !

Ok I know its hard to think of something that is so soft and fluffy as nice and cool, but it really is. Sheepskin is actually very cool during the summer time. Ive written several articles on this and blogged before about it. It still seems I run into more and more people that think sheepskin has got to be hot. If you don't want to try sheepakin seat covers for your vehicle or a sheepskin pillow for your couch. You can allways get a pair of sheepskin slippers. This is the real test! Wear some sheepskin slippers and see how good and comfortable your feet stay :)


Not only does genuine sheepskin regulate your temperature, it is also a very absorbent material. Every wool fiber can suck up around 30% of its own weight in moisture. While that fact alone is noteworthy, what's even better is that sheepskin retains this moisture while still feeling totally dry. Even on a muggy afternoon, you will always feel dry and pleasing.

Come and see me at  seat sheepskin covers  If you know anyone that may be interested in any sheepskin products just let them know I can help them. You can always Email me at Support@SeatSheepskinCovers or
Call 843-882-Seat (7328)    any time :)

1 comment:

saddlesinc said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Seat Cover Manufacturers in Bangalore

Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers in India