Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sheepskin Car Seat Covers - Day one of all you need to know about Sheepskin!



If you have been following me in my how to start your own internet business - I have decided to dedicate a new blog just to that topic. If you would like to continue following that topic just click here - http://ecigarettebusiness.blogspot.com/ 

I would like to get back to letting people know more about the benefits of Sheepskin here.  I will go back to the beginning - Where I first learned about sheepskin.  They say there is a story behind everything and this is my story.

Way back 100 years ago (just joking it was actually about 22 years ago)  I used to work at a top shop. This is a shop that replaces the interior components of vehicles.  We specialized in recovering seats as well as replacing vinyl tops.   Some times we would put a vinyl top on a vehicle that had gotten hail damage.

A guy brought a older model Cadillac in the shop that had some bad hail damage on the top.  He wanted to put a vinyl top on to cover the damage. Well that was no problem so I got to work.  I got in his car and when my butt hit the seat - I thought WOW.  These were the most comfortable seats I had ever sat on!!  I actually didn't want to get out of the car.  When he came back I asked him about his seats and he told me they were sheepskin.  I asked him where he got them and he told me they were in the car when he bought it (over 6 years earlier)  I couldn't believe they looked so good after being in the car so long !!  I wish I had taken a picture now :(

Come see me at SeatSheepskinCovers and see if you like what you see.  Shoot me a note if you like and let me know if you need any information on how to get yours.

No comments: