Friday, March 19, 2010

Sheepskin Seat Covers vs Sheepskin UGG Boots

Ever sense I first got involved with sheepskin I have been passionate about it. I have tried to get the word out about all of its benefits and comfort, but I found out that there is a big world out there. Its is harder than I thought to get the word out about something. Well then along came sheepskin UGG boots. I thought this is great! Now Im gonna get some help getting the word out. Well this is right and wrong.

Well first of all the UGG boots have gotten the word out about sheepskin. This is a good thing because if people like the sheepskin boots then they are sure to love sheepskin seat covers as well as other sheepskin products.  In fact this is a great thing.  But there is a bad side to this also.

Web page placement.  Wow all of a sudden I am ranked way back in the search engine rankings because of all the sheepskin boot websites!  Well the boots are a seasonal thing so I hope to regain rank soon :) 

The good thing is many more people now know how good sheepskin is :)  Im glad the other guys helped get the word out :)

Come and see me at Seat Sheepskin Covers and ask about your Sheepskin Products.  Email me at Support@SeatSheepskinCovers or
Call 843-882-Seat (7328) any time :)

3 comments:

Kunal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kunal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saddlesinc said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Seat Cover Manufacturers in Bangalore

Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers in India