Monday, March 22, 2010

Sheepskin Seat Cushion - We finally got the new product !

Ive been so excited about the new sheepskin cushion. Its super easy to put on your seat and fits virtually any car seat. Its made of the same commercial grade sheepskin all of our products are made from. So this is the seat cushion that will last a long long time.

These sheepskin covers look great & can be used in other applications than just vehicles.  You could use them in the house. You could use one at church - How many churches have  you been to that have comfortable pews?  They do that on purpose so you can't go to sleep LOL :)~~

Ok guy if you don't mind come and take a look at my sheepskin website seat sheepskin covers  If you know anyone that may be interested in any sheepskin products just send them my link.  You can always Email me at Support@SeatSheepskinCovers or
Call 843-882-Seat (7328)    any time :)

1 comment:

saddlesinc said...

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. I have you to thank for teaching me something new.

see here my post Seat Cover Manufacturers in Bangalore

Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers in India