Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sheepskin Seat Covers - Time, Wear & Tear !



Think about this - You go and purchase a new car.  You finance it usually for 5 years.  You pay for your vehicle for these 5 years then decide if you want to keep it or not. 

Well lets have a financial lessen here.  A vehicle is the worst investment you can have.  A vehicle depreciates from the first day you drive it off the lot.  You have to know when you buy a vehicle you are loosing money from the get.  Not only does the car depreciate from day one, but if you finance it you have to pay the finance charge for those 5 years you spend paying for it.  You basically throw away a lot of money.  Now if people all knew this and did the smart thing - they would buy a car and plan on keeping it as long as they could.  If you could just go 2 years without a car payment - how much money could you save?  usually around $8000.00 on the low side!  

Well im here to tell you - if you love your car then you are more willing to keep it for those extra years.  I know this sounds weird, but what if the interior of your vehicle looked almost new after those 5 years?  Would you be more willing to keep it?  I know I would.  I found the secret to this. 
I bought some Sheepskin Seat Covers for my truck a few years back and that was one of the biggest deciding factors for me keeping that truck for 10 years.  I just loved how it felt when I sat on those sheepskin covers!  I also wanted to see how long the sheepskin covers would last. Well after 10 years they still actually looked really good!  And when I took them off before I sold it - my original seats looked brand new. 

In fact the guy who bought it couldn't believe how good they looked.  He asked me if I just replaced the seats and I told him no - I just had sheepskin covers on them for the past 10 years.  He wanted to see them and asked if he could put them back on. I said sure and he loved them too.  As far as I know he kept those sheepskin covers in that truck.

If you would like the same protection for your vehicle just give me a visit.  I love sheepskin so much I decided to become a dealer.  come see me at Seat Sheepskin Covers or Email me for more information here.  You can also call me at 843-882-Seat (7328)

No comments: